Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jet Ranger

how do I refuel an aircraft?

Guest Jet Ranger

Hi can someone please tell me how to go about refueling an aircraft, is this only available at certain airports or as part of an adventure for instance? up until now Ive cheated & used "unlimited fuel" but Ive finally decided to do it the proper way, but when I do say a turn around & need to refuel how do I go about doing so? Thank s for any help you can give me.

Guest Mike_Luchia

Fuel is available at some airports, just like in real life. When you find an airport with a pump, pull up beside it and come to a complete stop and it will fill the tanks. If you want to put in specific amounts of fuel, you can just go to Alt/Aircraft/Fuel but make sure you are not sitting by the pump then, as it will put full fuel in anyhow.

Guest Albatross7107

Yes, that's how it works. A couple of interesting things tho.A) I have gotten AVGas at airports that said they ONLY had jetfuel...:( There seems to be no source of info regarding WHERE THE PUMP IS at any given airport. (grrrrr) >:© You can check what fuel an airfield has or hasn't in your GPS.

Guest Jet Ranger

Thanks for the help guys, how do I check the type of fuel in my GPS?

Guest shearerc

>Thanks for the help guys, how do I check the type of fuel in>my GPS?See this pic:175258.gif