Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stoopy

How to modify Shift-Z display in FS9?

Oh Great AVSIM Userbase Gurus;I have indeed Googled and Forum-searched far and wide and cannot find the answer to this question, yet I know it must exist and be out there somewhere. So I apologize if this is a simple and obvious question and thank any of you in advance for your answers.What, if any, of the information displayed in the various forms of the "Shift-Z" display (pressing it once, twice, and thrice) can be modified, and how?I am trying to add certain information and "clean it up" somewhat as I am only interested in specific information (notably, fuel remaining in gallons, G-force, altitude above ground and airspeed).Is this information available or archived anywhere? I've seen lots of FS9 FAQs and Tweak Guides but so far no joy....yet I recall being told of at least one mod to this display a couple years ago.Right now, Googling yields lots of information on how to do this in FSX but that methodology is different. Kinda wish I'd started looking earlier because now all the Google hits just yield the latest info which doesn't apply to FS9.This information and interest applies to a group of pilots I fly with so you're helping with more than one person with this, too. Thanks for any assistance or suggestions!Erich

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!