Sign in to follow this  
Guest PARADISE

AI Aircraft Showing In Main Selection Screen

I'm in the process of replacing most of my UT AI models with freeware ones (ie-Aardvark,Evolve,etc). Those of you that have said that this is addictive aren't kidding. My questions are, why are some, not all, of these models showing up in the main FS9 Aircraft Selection Screen? And, is there a way to delete them from there, since I have no intention of "flying" them in the sim?I'm looking to keep my setup as clean as possible so as to reduce loading times.Thanks in advance for any solutionsJohn M

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

fsat10.zip from flightsim.com will do that job for you quickly and easily.Martin

Thanks Martin, that looks exactly like what I'm looking for. Downloading nowJohn M

The installer is in German, but it is fairly obvious what you need to click. The program interface is (mostly) in English.I select all aircraft (select the first, then hold down SHIFT and select the last. Then I hold down CTRL and deselect the ones I want to fly. Then you have to "Set selected as non-flyable", then "Write to AIR files".Works great.Martin