Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimmer

ken mitchell a340 panel

Guest jimmer

hii seem to be having a problem with the ken mitchell a340 panel the problem seems to be the aircrafts speed dial is to fast and is showing the wrong speedthe 3 letter digit above the speed dial is right and is telling the right speed but the speed dial is bout 5-10knts out on the ground and the higher you get the the bigger the speed dial is out for example i take of and set the aircraft 250knts that is set the aircraft will now accelrate to that speed but when the speed needle reaches it the aircraft is only going 190knts does anyone know why this is happing?thanks in advancejimmer

Guest jimmer

update:hi cannot seem to upload my pic of the problem because its to big for the forums the problem is if you look at the pic the aircraft speed dial is just after 200 knts but the speed numbers at the top of the speed dial only says 195knts i stayed at that speed for couple mins and it just stayed the same so anyone have an idea thanks in advance jimmer