Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZLA_JY

FS Videos

Guest ZLA_JY

For those of you who know my flightsim videos, I have a new update at my site. It's been a few months since the American Virtual Airlines video. Working two jobs had left me with little time to create new videos and update the site. The newest creation is for AeroLivewire Airlines, a sub division for Livewire Airlines. The whole site is currently going through an overhaul, with only the main page practicaly finished. All links should be working without any problems with the newest video available to download from the main page. Just a heads-up for the kind folks that had shown interest in this type of project. :)FS Videos Site

Guest byoung

Hey John,What kind of software are you using to record your flight simulator sessions? I have a computer with a Video Capture Card and was looking for something that would output FS 2002 (computer session basically) to the video capture card. I can use S-Video. The Ti4200 has SVideo via Twin View, but don't know what I need to do to get it going..I have a GEForce 4 ti4200 w/ 128 MB Thanks!Barry

Guest ZLA_JY

Hi Barry, I use an ATI Radeon 7500 with an analog I/O. It has S-Video also, but my VCR doesn't support it. ;)In a nutshell, I export the live video and record it into my VCR. After all is done, I play it back into the computer with a capture program and save the files as AVI to then edit together with a program like Adobe Premiere or Microsoft Movie Maker.