Sign in to follow this  
Guest tyzillian

Lost much of the scenery in FS9

Thanks to my little boy, Tyler, who decided to start pressing some buttons at a bad time I guess & losing much of the scenery on the FS9.The sim still works great but now everything is like a square, the sun, moon, the lighting on the planes, etc.I also lost the planes paint schemes except for the one extra from prosoft simulations F-14's.I have tried to re-install the FS9 to no avail.Can someone please help us with this situation, we would be forever grateful.Thank you VERY, VERY much & please, have yourself a GREAT day, EVERYDAY. Michael & son, Tyler too

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try and restore the system. It might help. I have never had the problem, it just something I thought of.Corrie

Why thank you much for your reply Corrie, I had tried that also to no avail either, im pretty sure that its a certain type of folder.I've been thinking (oh nooo) if you go onto another computer with FS9 loaded in, went into C, program files then to MSGames & FS9, I would match up the list for it & one of those would be absent from my list, thats what I think I might have to do, then to try & reload that absent file somehow (I know, im dreaming).Thank you very much for your reply Corrie. Michael & son, Tyler