Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alexis757

PLEASE HELP,SOUND PROBLEM II PART!

Guest Alexis757

Hi to all again,i had spend some time looking and looking and i had searched somethings about my fs9 sound problem.Not only the ATR sounds are "not listened",some airplanes are ok and other ones not,and i had reinstalled fs9 but nothing happens,also new klite drivers for sound an video.for example:default cessna sounds;if i click in any soundfile in file folder(cessna172/sound)and look any soundfile propierties i may see that sound file says PCM.Those all sounds works ok in fs9,but in default b737 or king air also the ATR the file does not says pcm and then checking in fs9 voila!those planes with this sound properties not works in my fs9,but some weeks ago had working ok.PMDG works ok,leveld767 works ok i may listen sounds because are pcm as shown in file properties.But flight1 atr 72 not.Anyone have any idea?the only important thing that i remember related with sound in my pc that i change was the new windows media player 11 installation.Alex.