Sign in to follow this  

Lost Reverse Thrust

tcreagh2Anybody got any suggestions...hit F2 and nothing happens...worked a few days ago...thanks for any suggestions.TedCYQT

Ted,Try making sure the throttle is at idle first by hitting F1.Andy (YSCB)

You may need to recalibrate your throttle if you are using one on a stick/yoke. When I calibrate mine I always set the throttle a fraction forward before starting and when asked to move my throttle back during the process I do not all the way back. (Not sure if that is clear). Anyhow it ensures that when I pull the throttle back that it goes beyond the calibration and there is no doubt in the computers mind that the thottle is at zero.CheersMark Underwood(Adelaide, Australia)

tcreagh2Thanks Andy and Mark for your replies...I have found the culprit and am up and running again...what happened was my keyboard settings had been erased somehow and as soon as I put them back (esp F1, F2, F3 and F4) by going into OPTIONS...CONTROLS...ASSIGNMENTS everything was OK.Many thanks again.TedCYQT