Sign in to follow this  
Guest qballbandit

FSAutostart and memory drain issue

Hello all, I posted this as well in the FSA forum, but it seems really quiet there, so thought I would try here as well: Hi All,I have used FSA since the first release, and never had issues with it - it always did what it was supposed to based on my settings.For the last week or so, I have run into an intermittent problem during the startup sequence. During the memory defrag (after all services are stopped), it gets whacked and only leaves me with 500 something mb of free memory, after starting the shutdown sequnce with 700 something. This happens maybe 1 in 4 runs. When it works the other 3 out of 4 times, I start with around 750mb, and end up with around 850mb.Something on my system has been touched, but I don't know what. The only major thing I've done system wise lately (other than my usual maintenance) is de-install McAfee, and install Kasperksy. I shutdown Kaspersky prior to running FSA, and I end some other odd processes I have running, then start FSA. That has been my routine since the dawn of time, and never had this issue before.When this happens, I kill fsautostart, and open up task manager, and I can see my memory draining at a fast pace when in the performance tab.Any suggestions on what I should look for as a culprit? Something is drinking my memory every few times I kick off FSA.Thanks much,Neil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!