Sign in to follow this  
Guest TallGuyPete

My Summer 2007 Package Projects - Patch Needed by Many!

Guest TallGuyPete

Hi all,I originally emailed avsim staff about this and they suggested I take action through the forum instead.So straight to the point.I released many Boeing Packages (vatsim compatible, plus loads of extras) ...The summer 2007 packages affected are as follows:Filename = eurolinkva_b777_package.zip (DLID = 109753) Filename = eurolinkva_b767_package.zip (DLID = 109523)Filename = eurolinkva_b757_package.zip (DLID = 108830)Filename = eurolinkva_b747_package.zip (DLID = 108315)Filename = eurolinkva_b737_package.zip (DLID = 108316)These files require to have installed the following patch so that they may work fully:Filename = eurolinkva_package_updates_to_v1.1.zip (DLID = 110176)Those who have any of the listed packages above please, please download and install the patch!Features of all above includes:- Co Pilot compatibility (huge success)- Crew Announcements- Pushback Gauge- V Speed Readouts in all packages (tested to the max! i.e. very real)- Professional Panels (can use default panels, but not recommended)- Professoinal Sounds- Compatible with VATSIM + Serv Info- More than 10 liveries in each package- Extremely easy to install- Customizable- Easy to add your own textures ...- Plus Much Much More!Learn more at my web site though your probably better searching my name and listed my files by date; just my web site seriously needs updating and I'm too busy with uni work to do that atm.Thanks in advance,PetePS: The listed packages above are all FREE!