Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

FS9 FSNavigator/Multiplayer

After a CTD which 'wiped out' 30% of my fs9 files, I've managed to get most things working again. However, I'm still unable to join a Multiplayer session via FSNavigator - vital for Online flying.Could anyone help, please.Ken

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

From searches I've carried out on Avsim I don't hold out much hope of a reply; still, have to try :)Ken

Yeah, it's too bad Helge pretty much has given up on FSNav. I've used it for years and really enjoyed. The support forums are basically dead. I do have a question, if anyone out there might have an answer for this problem:Recently, I have upgraded some of my sceneries. When I attempt to run the DBC, it crashes within seconds of pressing the "Compile" button. I've tried removing and re-installing, but without success. Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dana.

Hi Dana, sorry I can't help you, I've never had a problem with DBC - I guess you have checked fs9/SettingsScenery LibraryAreas List to see if that looks OK?, if it is then you will need to recheck FSNav.My problem is now solved! Not sure how though :) I entered several IP addresses in the FSNavOptionsMultiplayer Connect dropdown box, none of them worked - then I typed in my name and it worked!!! no IP entered - beats me.Ken

Roughly on the same subject, are there any comparable products to FSNAV that don't cost an arm and a leg? I had to replace a PC that crashed on me and cannot reactivate my FSNav account that I previously paid for an enjoyed over the past 2 years. Sounds like chasing the owner of FSNav is a hopeless effort so . . . . . . Jeff

Good question. I'm also looking for a replacement for FSNav since it will no longer work on my sys. The only thing I've found so far is FSCommander. The only problem is that FSC can not run while FS9 is in full-screen mode. That's a problem for me, as I rarely fly in windowed-mode. Any suggestions? Thanks everybody, Dana.