Sign in to follow this  
Guest kittie

YSSY - CYYZ starting tonight charity flight

I've been planning this flight for about a week now, and I'm almost ready to start. I though I would post this on a few forums to help in the fundraising.I will be flying as ACA134 I thing, but I'm not sure. It might just be ACA034. Air Canada does not do a direct flight but they will be so there is not flight number yet.Tonight (well early tomorrow morning really Friday December 14th) is my big long haul. I'm gonna do the flight from YSSY - CYYZ in the PSS 777-200LR. It should make the trip. I will be getting a flight plan later tonight from a friend who is a real world fight dispatcher. I'm excited already. The flight will be online of course. I think I will also run msn to do any chatting as I don't like using SB3 too much. I've had flights crash because of it. But still feel free to say hi (and keep me awake). I have started a blog for those of you who wish to follow along and post comments. http://kittiekatsflying.blogspot.com/ I will also post on here too. The flight will be departing at 3:30am EST (Toronto time) and landing in CYYZ around 21:30 Toronto time. I didn't have enough time to arrange for an official charity flight but I'm still doing it as one, I'm just asking if you wish to donate, donate directly to The SickKids Foundation at: http://www.sickkidsfoundation.com/donate/ If you do, please post here or on the blog so I can thank you. Next year I hope to organize this a bit more with a website and pay pal. For now it will be just direct ( I didn't think too many people would just give me money and hope it get to the charity). Next year I will make it more official. That's it for now, See you in the skies!! Huggs:-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!