Sign in to follow this  

ARIANE New Panel

Hi all, Does anybody know when they are going to fix the fule bug in the new panel. I bought it on release day and have been unable to fly with it. Does anybody know a workaround for this. What is ARIANE's support e-mali address, as i dont seem to be able to find it on the site. I like their stuff but im not going to buy stuff from a site again that dosent even have an support email address, let alone the fact they dont even acknowledge the fact that there is a bug on the site and tell us when the patch is out.I Know this sounds like a rant, but some freeware stuff is supported better than this, and id like to fly now since i paid last week.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hello I think it is already been fix by a patch by now or else as I remember from their readme, you have to edit the [fuel] part of your aircraft.cfg by replaceing number 1 with 2 like this.number_of_tank_selectors=2

The Ariane e-mail address can be found on the support and update page, it is most of the time at the bottom of each support item mentioned on the site, however not with all issues it is at the bottom. I have put the address here too:arianestudios@aol.com.happy flying.Tino