Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

MyTraffic or Flight1 - Which one??

MyTraffic is already out, & Flight1 is soon to be....So which one will be the best & most comprehensive?Al

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

that's a bit like saying, "which year is better, 2003 or 2004?". 2004 hasn't happened yet. :-)

Hello,I would probably say flight 1 will be better for two reasons.1) Look carefully at some Mytraffic screens, particularly of the Southwest and United Planes. The paint jobs are terrible and the models look like 3 year olds plush toys. I understand we're trying to save frame rates, but come on guys. Looking at the Flight 1 screens it appears their's are much nicer. They even have some reflective textures and a better shape to the a/c in general.2) If you look at the Flight 1 screenshots it seems they use some of the same interface as Ultimate Airlines (ring a bell?) which was really a neat little program so if these are similar it will be good. Personally I would never pay money for the MyTraffic product. The flight one will be better but my recommendation is to skip the costly add-ons and go to the free http://www.projectai.com/ and download like crazy. If you have a cable modem with about 30mins downloading both airlines and AFCAD's you will be done and install will be about another 15 minutes. That's about 45 minutes to save $35. Well worth it in my book.Cheers,Marchttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

I would venture to say Flight1's will(key word here)be better. Not only do you get the aircraft/paints/flight shedules, you get AFCAD files added as well. Along with a few other features. How many airlines does My Traffic have? 800+ for Flight1's package. Does My Traffic have the cargo guys? Flight1's will.:-outtaJeff "Ace" FreyEwa Beach, Hawaii