Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmernick

The Ultimate A320!

Guest flightsimmernick

Hi folks, Dont know if I have posted this in the correct section but will see?I have the PSS A320 (A319/A320/A321)series. I love flying the aircraft and love the accuracy of the panel and the FMC. To make the experience more real I was wondering about merging it with other components. I basically want to have better sound, some wing views and add an extra panel (for flight announcements). I am normally OK adding this like this but I just wondered about changing things when it comes to this add-on. I have all the components I want but I thought I would seek some advise before I try to merge them all together as it may be a bit complicated.I also want to use some of the IFDG livery's with the PSS panel with some extra sound and wing views again. Anyone offer any advise. ThanksNick

Guest monsoon

If by accuracy I hope you really dont mean how under-modelled this plane is. its old.

Guest flightsimmernick

when i say accuracey I mean the panel not the model, hense the question i want to combined the panel with anpther model (e.g. IFDG).

Guest flightsimmernick

Guess what I am asking is what is the best A320 configuration?