Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jet Ranger

Commercial Level Simulations Airbus 340-600

I have just bought this Aircraft & Im Very NO make that EXTREMELY disappointed in this model, the animations are far too slow, it doesnt have a steerable nose wheel the model seems to be very unresponsive to your input, ie: upon slowing down the aircraft takes what seems to be an eternity to stop (ok maybe quite not that long but it sure feels like it) I have better FREEWARE aircraft than this!in all Im really disappointed in it & I feel like Ive completely wasted my money, if this is anything to go by I WONT be buying anymore of their aircraft. has anyone else bought this model & feel the same way? sorry to have a moan but I really dont like this aircraft one bit.x(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I feel exactly the same way - but about a different CLS plane: the DC-10. After it arrived (I got the boxed version) I eagerly loaded it up only to find that the freeware SGA DC-10 is (in my personal opinion) a superior visual model. Im happy with their A340-5/600 but thats because I knew what to expect. Im not a systems-simmer and I buy to get a nice visual model (wingviews etc) so in that respect its nice and they have done a decent job on giving it a "heavy" feel. The DC10 being a later product I guess I was expecting more.But yea...you cant win em all! theres one thing I've learned - YouTube. If you are interested in getting an addon plane then search for it on YouTube, you get a much better impression than pretty screenshots.As it happens this only struck me after the purchase eeeeeeeeeee!!! :(

I have to agree with you, it is a nice looking model & you do get the "heavy" feel to it, but animation wise etc being payware I expected a little more, I have also purchased the PMDG B737 series of which I am very pleased with, again there are certain areas I think they could have improved on, but overall its a very nice package.

being payware I expected a little more Yea I totally know where you are coming from. Specially since there is a such a high caliber of freeware out there, where to start...ProjectTupolev TU154, Rick Piper's HS.748/Andover, AFG YS11 & King Air, Posky's heavies etc. etc....I mean... just check out the Andover VC:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Thr...ngo_3Medium.jpg