Sign in to follow this  
Guest N6245MV

Switch Teamspeak channels by tuning to radio frequencies!

Guest N6245MV
http://fstopgun.net/download_center/images...a.zip.large.jpgI have recently developed a module that allows users to switch teamspeak channels by setting them to certain frequencies and tuning to the set frequency. Currently as it stands this teamspeak module is in release candidate 1a stage. It is available for download here:http://fstopgun.net/download_center/?nav=display&file=57As it stands users can switch channels via a dialog or by frequency. Admins can kick players from the channel/server in game. Please read the readme before installing and running this module!I hope you all like it.

Guest JTEK99

Hey, this is pretty cool. Thanks for the heads-up... looks like excellent work!

Guest N6245MV

Yea thanks for the feedback... It has been being tested by the staff and pilots at the fstopgun.net multiplayer server... For things like ATC operations, etc. The source code is gonna be released with the release build scheduled for tomorrow. This module was written in C. Anyway I wrote it because I hated switching channels for ATC from tower to ground and thought it would be fun to be able to switch channels via the radio stack and so started work on this. I hope that you enjoy it.Thanks, N6245MV