Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael

ISD LIMC Jetways

Guest Michael

Good day; I am using the great LIMC and LIRF sceneries from ISD. I downloaded a patch that would animate some of the jet ways , by tuning the ADF 1 to the desired frequency. After replacing the .bgl files as requested, I can't find these gates in the airport menu. Altough this patch was for compatability with a PMDG product, the documentation stated that these gates will work with any aircraft. I've tried all the gates designated as 'heavy' but the adf frequncy doesn't activate anything. I must have missed something! Has anyone else had this problem? Cheers!

Guest flightsimmernick

Sorry for the late reply but just seen this topic. The ISD LIMC scenery (and I am sure this applies to LIRF as well) does not have default annimation to all gates at the airport. There is a list if gates which become animated by changing your NAV2 radio to a set frequency. All the gates which are dynamic are listed in the LIMC documentation and have the NAV2 frequencies which you need. I believe that this airport is also compatible with AES from aerosoft which might offer more coverage so you could have a look at that if you want wider coverage of ground services.