Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jonthedoors

PMDG 737 - POSKY panel merge problem

Hi guys.I've been looking for a PMDG 737-700 Easyjet repaint for a short while now, and there appears not to be one on avsim (other than the 'Big @ Gatwick', which I don't really like...), so I decided to get myself the POSKY 737-700, which is, of course, a great model.I tried to merge the PMDG panel with the POSKY model, and it's all well and good until the takeoff roll, until a message comes up at the top saying something along the lines of "PMDG WARNING: CG INCORRECT, AIRCRAFT UNFLYABLE"I checked the CG settings in the Fuel & Payload settings, and it's absolutely fine.The aircraft still takes off, almost no problem, but any pitch changes result in a violent bobbing up and down of the nose, and banking is almost impossible. The message also is totally fixed and won't go away.Is this problem due to any 'off' settings in the aircraft .CFG or .AIR file? I'm a fan of using POSKY models and nothing barely comes close to the brilliance of the PMDG 737NG panel, so any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance, Jon.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!