Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nihongo

Software to Track FS Flights

I remember having this software years ago in Fs98. You could see FS flights where they are in the world. What was this program called.Is there a connection I can log onto where I can use MSFS ATC (not live VATSIM-too much trouble using so much add on software for vatsim!) and fly where other pilots are flying normal flights on ATC?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I remember having this software years ago in Fs98. You could>see FS flights where they are in the world. What was this>program called.>>Is there a connection I can log onto where I can use MSFS ATC>(not live VATSIM-too much trouble using so much add on>software for vatsim!) and fly where other pilots are flying>normal flights on ATC?I was looking for this: Whazzup.http://www.projectmagenta.com/My next question is, how do I see who is flying?

Ah, thanks for the trip down memory lane . . . I must boot up my old WIN98 and WIN-ME machines to see all the old FS stuff I used to fool around with.As I recall, most of these programs that hooked up to the online flying networks, started with several server-connect options. The active, online-servers are listed in the connection options.Thanks again, for the reminder of many pleasant hours spent (wasted?) online viewing FS flights.