Sign in to follow this  

Help Please!!

Can anyone advise as to why "MSFS2K2" when i startup and then create a flight, when loading it mininmizes to the botton of the taskbar, i had previously no problem with this as all you to stay on screen in full even when loading including the progress indicator but now it mininmizes can anyone help.Thankyou.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You say "i had previously no problem". Previous to what ? What have you done, changed, added, deleted, etc. ? There must be something you've changed to cause this. I had a similar problem using an add-on program to launch ActiveSky, etc, at the same time as FS2K2, but only with a certain setting for that program. Need more info.

>You say "i had previously no problem". Previous to what ? >What have you done, changed, added, deleted, etc. ? There >must be something you've changed to cause this. I had a >similar problem using an add-on program to launch ActiveSky, >etc, at the same time as FS2K2, but only with a certain >setting for that program. Need more info.I have re-installed it but set no other options bar "Custom Setup" as this i had selected before it installs all files.The only addon i have re-installed is "PSS-A320 AIRBUS" i have others but as a result of this problem i have yet to re-install all of other addons.What about a "Default Setup" do this install all files or even trying without "PSS" and see what happens other than this it starts normally "747 Intro Screen" ok, select aircraft. date time, season, weather, etc then it just "Minimizes" to the bottom taskbar windows ME no progress indicator!!.