Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ThrottleUp

Please help me find that freeware B-29!

Hallo everyone!About 5 weeks ago I had downloaded this *brilliant* freeware Boeing B-29 Superfortress. It had a full-on highly detailed VC, wingviews and you could even crawl around the inside to different crew stations. It also came with a swell soundset & a superb external visual model.Perhaps I wasn't paying attention or perhaps I was just stupid...because I deleted it.http://www.planet-smilies.de/kaos/CreamPuffKaos/pcrying.gifI have searched Avsims library and also the other major FS sites but the only hits Im getting is for the "Wings of Power" B-29 which is not what I want.I think it was a fairly recent (between mid 2007-present?) release....If any of you guys know what Im babbling about please help!!!!! Its my fav WWII heavy and Im reading a book on it at the moment...and the fact that I mistakenly binned that fantastic freeware model is distressing!!!!!!Thanks :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nevin, perhaps you are looking for Tom 'Gnoopey' Kohler's B-29? I just did a search in the library using his name and came up with the base package and a number of repaints/add-ons to his wonderful airplane.Hope this helps,

I think thats the one! I am downloading now and will get back on here to confirm. Thanks for replying :)