Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest daveusmc1775

Simradar

I don't know if I can get help here for this topic, but I've tried everyting possible to sign into Simradar.com to no prevail.Can't contact them either because I get errors on their site.''A fatal error has occured: Unable to send mail: Unable to send email. Reason: SMTP: connect() failed. reason: Unable to connect: Connection refused at /home/simrada/www/cgi-bin/scripts/contact.cgi line 47.Please enable debugging in setup for more details.OKThe document has moved here [the word here is a click spot]''When I click on ''here'' I get this error on the next page.'' Error 500 Go Back A program error ocurredTry again in a few minutes, if this error persists please contact us''.I've repeated this step over and over just to get the same b.s. and I can't brainstorm a way to contact them. I never recieved a confirmation link from them either as they state during sign in.What the heck is with this? I have them added to my e-mail list, but yet get no mail from them.Followed all their suggestions in FAQ's as well [cookie settings and website management settings] the simple things I've already had in place from the get go...Nothing.Has anybody had the same problem? Even shut down my AVG. Should'nt have to do this.Any help would be great.Thank's,Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Dude .. Simradar seem's dead like a Dodo :)Notice it's no activities from around 25 January year 2008 !I noticed also .. nasty spamming attacks around this time ....Maybe your troubles are related with those facts ? :)Cheers.