Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yadfly

FSNavigator

Hello, all...I'm disabled, 62 years old, ex-ASEL pilot, "retired" from 40years of professional capital equipment sales work.I ordered FSNavigator years ago. I was one of the lucky oneswho got a free registration key simply for being the 30thdownload at that time. I went inactive a few years later. When I got back into MSFS early this year with a more powerfulcomputer, FSNav gave me 20 free sessions. When that countedout, I searched high and low for the original registrationkey. No joy, so I uninstalled/reinstalled FSNav, which thengave me 20 more sessions. Now, after several successfuluninstall/reinstall iterations, FSNave is asking for a regkey. Drat!Having become accustomed to using FSNav in virtually all MSFSsessions, I'm hoping to find a way to recover my lost buddy. I would be happy to pay a registration fee, if that's what ittakes. Knowing that Helge no longer responds to emailmessages, I thought someone here might be able to helpin some way.Thanks in advance.Paul YadloskyHouston TX

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Problem solved! Thanks to all who replied by enail.