Sign in to follow this  
Guest PizzicatoUK

FS Global SE versus FS Genesis

Guest PizzicatoUK

Hi guys,I've been using FS Global for the last couple of years and really like the effect that it has on the world. However, I've also heard a lot of good things about FS Genesis and I'm wondering whether the resolutions of the terrain meshes are different enough that it would be worth my while getting some of the FS Genesis stuff.Any thoughts?

IMO, the best bang for the buck is the 5year or lifetime subscription to FSGenesis. You can't go wrong with lifetime updates and products...

Guest ThrottleUp

FS Global is good. I have it on my FS9 installation.However even I cannot ignore the sheer attractiveness of a lifetime member ship to FSGenesis as Word Not Allowed has mentioned. One time fee = a lifetime of mesh mesh mesh mesh and more mesh! For every Microsoft sim thats released! I am definetly going to get lifetime membership. If you are into accurate terrain and want the best all the time then I think its worth it. If you dont want to go that route then theres nothing wrong with FS Global. It does the job well. The latest FS Global is much improved I hear. www.fsgenesis.comhttp://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-FSG-001http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/fsg/fsg.htm