Sign in to follow this  
aitrafficgroup

FS9 Loading Issue

Hi everyone :)I've got a fairly large problem with FS9 right now.I'm able to load FS9 as normal, then select the default Cessna at SEA without changing anything and when the loading screen appears it gets stuck at 0%. It will eventually get going, but very very slowly and then in-game I get 1 or 2 fps instead of the usual 40 or 50 given my specs. Also happens straight after regenerating a new fs9.cfgSo I've tried the new FS9.cfgs several times, and even some old backups but to no avail. Any ideas?Henry

Upcoming FlightsUSAUS733 LGW-CLT 1135/1550 A333US732 CLT-LGW 2015/0900 A333FrankfurtWork in progress.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

First thing you should do, rename your FS9 dir to anything else, reinstall FS9 new (you will have to delete registry entry before doing so, cuz you did not uninstall). Just do a test if its up to FS9 install, or your hardware/drivers...