Sign in to follow this  
Guest nazca_steve

Hawker Sea Hawk beta test for FS2004

Guest nazca_steve

Hello all,For those interested in beta testing the FS2004 Hawker Sea Hawk I've been working on, well, I finally have got my act together with an FGA.6 now available for download here at 24MB: http://www.nazcastudios.com/sea-hawk/. The model is a 'clean' config FGA.6, WV908 in the Royal Navy Historic Flight colours. The readme file contains important notes and the beta objective, and please post your feedback on this thread.The model uses the Dave Garwood Hunter gauges (with permission) so you must have them installed to see the 2D panel correctly. I will try and get these packaged with the main zip file shortly.Remember, this is still beta, and there are a few cosmetic features still to come, such a rudimentary, non-functional VC. It is also my first project as you know, so you're bound to spot a good flew flaws in the model. Feel free to point them out of course, but what I'm mainly after is feedback on the FDEs. Full pilot's notes are available here http://www.nazcastudios.com/sea-hawk/pilots-notes.html.The general release comprising multiple models is planned in the next two weeks.Cheers all,Steve