Sign in to follow this  

Black view

I've seen this posted before, so sorry for asking again, but on a few of my panels I have no view, ie, its all black. I have the panel but no view, any ideas. BTW I did a search but couldn't find the old post. Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Surely someone out there knows how to fix this. Is this the first time in fs2k2 history this has happened?

I'm not saying this is your solution, but I did have the same situation once after downloading and installing a new plane. The power was off to the avionics and switching it on removed my "black view". It was so simple that it took me too long to figure it out as I was used to all the default planes starting with everything on.Likely you have a more complicated problem and hopefully someone else can give you the answer you need.

Bryan;Are these panels you're building or downloaded aircraft?I've seen a half black view which I fixed in the panel.cfg file. There's a couple of lines at the bottom for X Size and Y Size. I increased the Y Size value and that seemed to do it. I've also been able to drag the "black horizon" down in the sim.Best;telephile