Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

Ultralight Suggestions...

Guest abent

Please recommend an ultralight that you like particularly. I did a search and didn't come up with much. It would be great to have ,say, a Challenger or Chinook with floats/skis. A wheel only version would be great too. Looking for closed cockpit model(s). Time do get out of the jets and do some nice slow sight seeing!Thanks, Adam

Get a bunch of them Ultralights at www.lagoonline.comhttp://www.lagoonline.com/pdtimg/screenshot/100031_4_f.JPGhttp://www.lagoonline.com/pdtimg/screenshot/100031_2_f.JPGOr freeware...here in the libraryByron's UltralightCosmos Ultralight TrikeRANS S-7 CourierSadler VampireStorch 582CLT-Bird II UltralightUltralight Auto GyroShould I continue or...Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Flying.gif

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest abent

Thanks Holland. Some good leads. This afternoon I found a nice Kolb Firestar at Simviation. Been buzzing around all afternoon in it. I plan to fly from St.John, New Brunswick up the St.John river to Edmundston. Should be a nice scenic trip. Will have to make a few fuel stops along the way. I took ultralight flying lessons in Woodstock, NB a couple years ago. Unfortunately my instructor is a birddog pilot for forest fire fighting and he is pretty much unavailable when I'm home in the summer. Oh well...Thanks again, Adam

Adam....I plan on releasing this in the next week or so. I only plan on uploading it here for now. It's a Microlight loosely based on the Rans 12XL. Doesn't have a virtual panel or cockpit however, but it will have virtual wing views.... It'll be my first a/c package released, although I hope to release more as I get better at the craft. -John

Guest abent

That looks very nice John. I'm not exactly clear on what you are saying about the cockpit. Will it have a 2-d cockpit and just no virtual cockpit or no cockpit/panel at all?Thanks John. I look forward to the release.Adam

I have built a 2-d panel for it, which I'm including in the package. Fabio Miguez from Leading Edge has enhanced the background bitmap of my panel, but the layout is my own design. Here's a small shot of the panel...

Guest abent

Thanks John. This is great :-beerchug . I will d/l it when it becomes available.Adam