Sign in to follow this  
Guest rbrown3rd

Video Settings for Tileproxy

Guest rbrown3rd

A couple of questions:1. Using FSX is it better to use the video settings within FSX or External to the sim?2. If it is better to set the AA and AN settings external to the application, how do I set that up?I thought I had it working properly but now I am not so sure. My textures are not looking as sharp and detailed as those in the screenshots that are being posted.

Guest Bramski

I use the settings in my graphics card control panel 4xaa and 8xaf. I disable the AA in FSX and select Anisotropic in FSX as turning it off in FSX disabled my GPU settings as well I think. You can set up your video settings in your Graphics cards control panel... Right click on desktoppropertiesadvanced and you can choose AA and AF settings in there.

Guest cbuchner1

Neither do mine. I am one of the unfortunate people who get the blurries with Service Pack 1 of FSX.Setting your Level of Detail Radius to Medium or High should help.I have AA an AN on "Application Controlled" and switched on of course, I don't think it makes much of a difference to override the settings with the graphics card driver.

Guest rbrown3rd

Thanks guys. So, turning on AF in the sim allows the graphic card settings to apply? That is what confused me. I still get the occasional blurries. I think at times my little computer just can't keep up. Some of the screenshots I am seeing are giving me Tileproxy envy. LOL.