Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike20

BAE146

Hi all anyone know where I can get the best 146 download either payware or freeware I dont care which as long as its good and has its own panel and correct side views thanks for any help you can give and for your time kind regards to all Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey man, the best 146 would probably be Jon Murchison's freeware series. He's done the -200 and -300 and Cargo versions as well. His web page is http://arnz.cjb.net and I do believe they are here at avsim as well. As far as a panel goes, I have a very good one with all the views and what not. It is by Matthias Lieberecht. Try doing a search here and at flightsim.com cuz i don't remember where I got it. There are good 146 sounds over at FS Nordic too :)Local Air is Better Air- www.hawkair.ca ICEY THAT, ICEY THIS!ICEY NECK, ICEY WRISTICEY CRIS, ICE THA SEA 6!

It's a fair package that... unless you already have the IADG's ATR-72, oh, and the Airbus is a shocker.It uses the same FMC as the Dreamfleet 734 (which is nice).The BAe.146 is very good though.If it's just a 146 your after though Jon Murchisons is your best bet.While the above package is nice, if you have the PSS Airbus, chances are you'll never use the A319 and

Many thanks you guys I will check out Jon Murchisons first and then the others many thanks for your time and regards to all Mike