Sign in to follow this  
Guest kdundon

Config Problem

Guest kdundon

Christian, I have been trying now for a while to get the program to work. I have an AMD2 64 4200 with 4g ram and a EVGA 7900 video card. My interpretation of what to do with the Config file is as follows. What is wrong or what have I missed. I tried all sorts of configs using what others have successfully used. I am sure it is something I have missed. Any help would be appreciated. Ken## Start a line with # to comment it out.## Read the manual for help with configuration. Do not contact the# author about the configuration for particular services. Thank you.#[TileProxy]# The distance up to which LOD 15 (1.1m/pixel) would be loaded (only applies to FS9 and FSX RTM)lod_distance=1000# Number of Tiles to read-ahead. Speeds up communication between proxyUser and tileproxy.syspreload=15# The currently active service is configured here.# Only ONE source entry active, please!#source=Service Example 1#source=Service Example 2source=Google Earth# Resolution limiter: 15 = 1.1m/pixel, 14 = 2.3m/pixel, 13 = 4.75m/pixel# Lower resolutions load faster, but are visually less appealing.max_lod=15[Google Earth]lod_distance=1000fast_mode=No#source=Service Example 1#source=Service Example 2source=Google Earthcache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://kh.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0(compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25[service Example 1]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://ai.ortho.tiles.virtualearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=yescolor_level=7bulk_extend=50[service Example 2]cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://kh*.figurethisoutyourself|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50

Guest wyoming

## Start a line with # to comment it out.## Read the manual for help with configuration. Do not contact the# author about the configuration for particular services. Thank you.#[TileProxy]# The distance up to which LOD 15 (1.1m/pixel) would be loaded (only applies to FS9 and FSX RTM)lod_distance=1000# Number of Tiles to read-ahead. Speeds up communication between proxyUser and tileproxy.syspreload=15# The currently active service is configured here.# Only ONE source entry active, please!#source=Service Example 1#source=Service Example 2source=Poodle Girth# Resolution limiter: 15 = 1.1m/pixel, 14 = 2.3m/pixel, 13 = 4.75m/pixel# Lower resolutions load faster, but are visually less appealing.max_lod=15[Acme Globe Service]cache_folder=cache.acmenetwork_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://server*.acmeglobe.com|path=/terraintile?pos=%s&v=10|quad=ABCD|balance=0123|agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; The TileProxy Project)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25[service Example 1]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.figurethisoutyourself|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50[Poodle Girth]cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://kh.poodle.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50

Guest kdundon

OK, I made the obvious changes but I am still not downloading any tiles. I see I forgot to change the provider info. Oops, maybe Christian can edit it for me. When I start Tile Proxy it shows my directory for FSX and Tileproxy which is on my D drive. The next line shows the following, Attach Failed with error: 0x801f0014 The system could not find the volume specified. Ken

Guest cbuchner1

hmm... 0x801f0014 The system could not find the volume specified. That one is pretty strange.Does it report Directory is Directory is "D:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator X" on Drive D:or does it say ... on Drive %PWD:~0,2%In the latter case, modify the load.bat script to useSET DRIVE=D:instead of SET DRIVE=%PWD:~0,2%

Guest cbuchner1

I don't have a solution for this. Googling for the error code and message found two other occurences of this... where people could not get a Minifilter driver to attach to a volume, but there was no solution posted.Everything looks correct, except for the volume not found error.

Guest kdundon

OK, will uninstall and wait for a solution. Thanks for your efforts.