Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot533

Desparate need some help!!!

Guest Pilot533

This project really has alot of potential, but right now I am unable to enjoy it. BE WARNED, there is alot of info in this post! After flying in the fsx maule for about 5 mins or less the scenery becomes blurry. My individual tile access numbers are there to prove it. Im running a cable modem connected to a netgear rangemax router that is wired to my pc. Before I start the program all services related to antivirus are killed. My frame rates while running the program in fsx are about 140. My texture band mult is 400. This test was done with proxyuser.exe set to realtime in task manager using cpu1, fsx was set to cpu0. ***Individual tile access numbers per second are as follows:When fs is loading at about 25-35%, 1100-1800 per second. (good so far right?)When fs is loading toward the end before the simulation starts for a little while, the numbers are about 25-80 per second, BAD!When FS is actually running they are steady at about 150 tiles per second. This is with fsx in windowed mode. With my system shouldn't they be more around 700?Some General Questions:Is individual tile access number related more to the cpu performance and fsx texture loading in the sim, or is it more closely related to the internet, or how fast the tiles are being downloaded?Im looking for any information at all that might help me be able to use this software, any tips are greatly appreciated.-------------------------------------------------------------- Here is my .ini[TileProxy]# Enable or disable worldwide photographic scenery coverage (Yes/True/On to enable)master_enable=On# Offline Mode - No network access will occur (Yes/True/On to enable)offline_mode=No# The distance up to which LOD 15 (1.1m/pixel) would be loaded (only applies to FS9 and FSX RTM)lod_distance=1000# Resolution limiter: 15 = 1.1m/pixel, 14 = 2.3m/pixel, 13 = 4.75m/pixel# Lower resolutions load faster, but are visually less appealing.max_lod=14# Number of Tiles to read-ahead. Speeds up communication between proxyUser and tileproxy.syspreload=15# The currently active service is configured here. Only ONE active source please.# The other source statements should be commented out.#source=Acme Globe Service#source=Service Example 1source=Service Example 2#source=Service Example 3# The sources you want to be able to switch from the GUI menu.# Separate the list entries with | and enclose in quotes. Make sure the# names specified here are valid services which are defined below.# You may want to rename the services according to your preference,# but make sure you replace all occurences of the strings.menu_sources="Service Example 1|Service Example 2|Service Example 3"## Here begin the service specific configurations#[Acme Globe Service]cache_folder=cache.acmenetwork_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://server*.acmeglobe.com|path=/terraintile?pos=%s&v=10|quad=ABCD|balance=0123|agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; The TileProxy Project)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25[service Example 1]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.virtualearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=17level_mapping=9,10,11,12,14,14,15,16,17#level_mapping=9,10,11,14,14,14,15,16,17color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50[service Example 2]cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://kh*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50[Yahoo Maps]cache_folder=....cache.service3network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://us.maps3.yimg.com|path=/aerial.maps.yimg.com/img?x=%x&y=%y&z=%z&v=1.5&t=a|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50

Guest Challenger604

Do you have SP1? SP1 + Blurries...I uninstalled SP1 and it was magical

Guest Pilot533

Yes Im using sp1, maybe Ill use two installations of fsx one for tileproxy, one without.

Guest Pilot533

Uninstalling sp1 only made it worse...

Guest Challenger604

That is weird.... I can only tell you what happened to me. SP1 fixed my blurries. What is your tile DL speed once the program is running?Anyone else have any ideas?

Guest Pilot533

without sp1 is like 50 tps!! With fsx sp1 its about 150tps. Weird!

Guest Challenger604

150!!! that is so low it's not funny. Mine jumped into the 1000's after I uninstalled SP1.It must be something else

Guest Pilot533

Yeah I know, doesnt make any sense to me, look at my specs!! I always get the most bizzare problems with computers.