Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

What programs can be used with Radar Contact 3?

Hello!I posted this at the radar conact forum several days ago and didn't get any response. So I thought I would post it here.I just installed Radar Contact 3 this weekend and I have to say that this is a cool program. It really enhances the ATC of MSFS.Now, I own the game commander 2 program and have just downloaded the speech buddy program. I was wondering if any of you radar contact users are using either of these programs with radar contact version 3?If so, could you give me some advice on how to set either game commander or speech buddy up to make it work with radar contact 3? I havn't had much luck getting game commander to work very well.Also, does anyone have a speech file already created that works with one of these speech recognition programs to operate radar contact?Any suggestions are appreciated!One more question, I have heard that radar contact 3 will NOT work well with Active Sky Wxre. Is this true? Are any of you radar contact users successfully using Active Sky and Radar contact 3 at the same time?Happy Simming and God Bless our troops!Scott :-)ATP/CFII - KCOS

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have no problems using RC3 with Active Sky. I load RC3 first, then Active Sky. I have an Intel 2.2 system with 1 gig of RDRAM and a GF3 video card (41.09 drivers) and think this helps run these programs w/o any problems. I can't help you on your other questions.Jim