Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmholopa

tileproxy beta 6 prerelease slowdowns with cache flush

Guest tmholopa

i am getting 300-600 tiles per second normally, when cache starts flushing it flushes every other second and my tile load slows down to 3-40 tiles per second.any suggestions?tero

Guest cbuchner1

Interesting. Set the cache related parameters from the INI file to 0 to avoid flushing. I may have to work on this cache flush algorithm a bit. Normally it should not get called more than once per second and it would typically flush out the "oldest" tiles from the cache.

Guest cbuchner1

Cannot really confirm this. I restricted my number of tiles to 40000 and the allowed RAM to 64 MB and it started flushing tiles immediately after take-off.However my Tiles per second rates during flight stayed nominal (about 100 per second on my aging Dual Athlon PC).