Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmaan_89

Cannot Start TileProxy

Hi all,I'm posting this from a new account due to issues with my old AVSIM forum account. However, I just downloaded TileProxy Beta 6 Prerelease today and having not ever used it before I found the set-up to be relatively simple. However when I go to the start menu and click 'Load filter driver and run proxyuser' the dos window pops up but displays the following error message:"An error occured while copying file tileproxy.sys.Cannot copy file to destination directory.Click retry to retry the operation or click cancel to"No matter whether I click cancel or retry, I get another error message:"Installation failed"After that the dos window displays the following error log:Directory is D:AviationSimulationMicrosoft Flight Simulator XTileProxy on drive D:Load failed with error: 0x80070005Access is denied.Attach failed with error: 0x80070005Access is denied.proxyUser: will operate on drive D:proxyUser: Volume listing failed with error: 0x80070005proxyUser: Configuration summary master_enable=1 offline_mode=0 menu_sources=Service Example 1|Service Example 2|Service Example 3 source=G****e Earth lod_distance=1000.000000 preload=15 network module=libnettile module configuration=conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://kh*.g****e.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) max_lod=15 (1024x1024 tiles) min_level=5 max_level=17 color_hack=0 color_level=0 bulk_extend=50 level_mapping=Not activated map_version= water_mask=On water_smoothing=Off water_threshold=0.330000 water_blending=On blend_distance=500.000000proxyUser: Connecting to the filter ...proxyUser: ERROR connecting to filter port: 0x80070002Press any key to continue . . .I know this has something to do with the tileproxy.sys file so I tried disabling the digital signatures at start-up but this had no effect.I am running Windows Vista Ultimate, 32 BIT with an AMD Turion 64 x2 Dual Core processor and FSX.My proxyuser.ini file is attached.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/179771.txtI really am excited about TileProxy and would love to get it to work but cant really find anyone who has this same error. If anyone can be of any help I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance,Arman Motiwalla

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Reboot before installing TileProxyIt appears tileproxy.sys was still loaded at that time and could not be replaced because the file was locked.ALSO: Are you sure Vista's User Account Control is disabled?

Thank you! That seems to have fixed the problem! I just gotta get rid of the blurries now =(