Sign in to follow this  
Guest lqcorsa

Freezing

I downloaded TileProxy last night, and I've been trying to get it to work ever since, without any luck, and WITH quite a bit of frustration. I'm using Virtual Earth as my server. I've also tryed using Yahoo Maps. FS2004:When I click Fly Now! in FS2004, it repeatidly says:Trying to (re)connect to Flight Simulator 2004...Connected to Flight Simulator 2004!Trying to (re)connect to Flight Simulator 2004...Connected to Flight Simulator 2004!Trying to (re)connect to Flight Simulator 2004...Connected to Flight Simulator 2004!Trying to (re)connect to Flight Simulator 2004...Connected to Flight Simulator 2004!etc etc.FSX:When I click Fly Now! in FSX, the loading eventually stops between 36% and 49%. I've left it for hours before, letting it try and load, but nothing even changes within the CMD box. It just says "Done!", and doesn't change.Also, after I'm forced to close FS using Task Manager, I'm left with about 3 processes that will NOT close no matter what, and I have to reboot my computer before I can use TileProxy/FS/A stable computer.I'll attach my ProxyUser.INI file to this message.Can someone please help me out? 5th attempt at posting this message after getting "You are not logged in" message.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/182267.zip

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Any virus scanners running in the background? Disable them if possible.Also I notice that Tileproxy should print more than the "Connecting" messages. It should print about number of tiles accessed etc.Can you verify that Tileproxy states that it is operating on the correct drive? One of the first messages Tileproxy prints when opening it is something like "operates on drive X:" where X should be the drive letter that your Tileproxy Photoreal World folder resides on. Here the BMP textures for Flight Sim will be created. If Tileproxy does not operate on the same drive, then it will not recognize any tile access by Flight Simulator.Christian

I'll try and disable my Anti-virus. It operates on my normal hard drive C:. Also, in FSX it doesn't give me any of those reconnecting messages, it just randomly says Done! and doesn't start back up again. FS9 does download the tiles, but it eventually starts giving me those reconnect messages.

Worked :DThanks! Now I feel stupid for not thinking of this before.