Sign in to follow this  
Guest hmdfl

Beta 6 WXP Server cfg

Guest hmdfl

Need help with setting up my ini file for use with G earth, anyone of you guy's that can help an old man out?

Guest hmdfl

25 views and no one willing to share the love??? lolI'm old, and too tired to figure this out on my own (smile)I'm pretty good at following directions but code and programming are not my forte!I'm trying to get my actual pilots license and using the sim to practice is a great tool, the big thing I notice is that I am training out of KKLS Kelso Longview and in MS FSX the airport is close to realistic but not exact, if you use the tiles it is a perfect match and your points of reference on ground are very accurate, this helps with orientation when doing closed traffic patterns and using the inbound and outbound approaches. I used the most popular map service G earth to view the airport but I can't get the tileproxy program setup correctly to use the tiles in FSX...Yesterday I flew a normal traffic pattern and found that the railroad tracks along the airport are a great reference point for a downwind approach to runway 30, in FSX the tracks are not shown, neither is the river that runs parallel to the runway. On the outbound runway 30 if you turn to a left traffic or crosswind you line up on the bridge that goes across the Columbia river fly about a half mile and then turn left again and you are lined up on the railroad tracks. In real life this is a big help in setting yourself up to the traffic pattern.Would appreciate anyones help in getting the G earth set up on my ini file...Hang out

Guest jean-pierre peretti

Hi hmdflHere is the (working for me) G..E.. part of my ProxyUser.ini[G***** E****]cache_folder=E:cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=50|rate=0.5|server=http://kh*.g*****.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=%v|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"captcha_module=captchaformcaptcha_config="cookiedomain=g*****.com|cookieurl=http://www.g*****.com"min_level=9max_level=17map_version=24#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50You have of course to replace the "*" with the right spelling.The 0.5 rate is purely mine (a poor 512 Ko connection), as well as the 50 for conn and bulk extendHope it can helpRegardsJpP

Guest jean-pierre peretti

Again...Oups!in "server=http://kh*.g*****.com" you have to keep the fist * after kh, right?JpP