Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Werd

Tiles color correction?

HiAfter all this buzz i finally tryied out TP few days ago. Well I have to say it's awesome! Thank you so much for this great software. I used to build some photo sceneries with FSET but it's takes so much time..Anyway I've heard some people are asking for autogen recognition (like forests on the dark green areas). There is a program called agenT wich does this thing so adding quick autogen on massive areas isn't really a problem (in my experience you can cover 100km2 area in like 20 minutes including forests AND towns/farms etc)The real problem is the difference in color between some tiles/zones. I dont know at all if anything can be done here. I guess some color correction could be done between adjacent fsx tiles but fsx tiles dont match the borders of the photo zones so...The perfect solution would be to have a small standalone program were you set saturation/luminosity for different zones DIRECTLY on the map before even you fly. (just by drawing a zone on the map and defining its brightness/tint etc etc) TP would then get this information during the flight and adapt the color. What do you think about it?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!