Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest karlh

I'm seeing textures that aren't TP

I've loaded TP into FSX. Whether I use Yahoo or Google I see the same textures.In the example you'll see the roads simply dead end into water. They're obviously not TP textures.The TP DOS box seems to be doing everything okay. The textures don't seem to be getting downloaded. Loading a flight there's no substantial delay. The Cache file doesn't seem to get any bigger.I don't have Ultimate Terrain installed.The current OS is a restoration of a clean install I did Apr07 when I first got the current computer. FSX has no add-ons that I can think of or see with the exception of some aircraft.I will try to attach pertinent files in hopes someone can see what I've done wrong.Thanks!The attatched files:The jpg is the over the docks just NW of KLAX. The txt files are the scenery.cfg file and the proxyuser.ini file

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi!Try to disable UTX or any other landclass scenery that is above TP scenery.

Thanks for the idea. I'd already looked into this.I am seeing the same issue in FS9. I don't have UTX installed. In the Scenery Library for FS9, everything is unselected except for the "World" items installed by TP and the base FS entries.In FS9 all I see are the generic textures. There's no indication that any textures are being downloaded. I am using the default ProxyUser.ini changing only the Cache paths and turning the logfile on. After running TP twice with FS9 this is what I've observed:-There is no cache.service3 folder being created for the Yahooo Map Textures.-The DOS box is not Preloading any textures as I saw it do in FSX.-The logfile only contains one line, "Msg 0001 (0 indiv): ACTION_HEARTBEAT - (Preload DeviceHarddiskVolume2TRPhotoTileProxy Photoreal World0202TEXTURE003013010330000SU.BMP)"