Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest tplp02

TileProxy Beta

Hello,I have to turn to the experts for my problem. I have installed the program (I think correctly). I have FSX Accelerator, AMD Quad Phenom, 4 GB Ram.I have TP running and it is updating from Google fine. I am just not getting anywhere near the quality of some of the screenshots I have seen. It seems as if it is still loading the default FSX Scenery. Everything seems to be installed and running fine.....just not displaying tiles???The attached file is a snip from my Sim as it looks while running TP.HELP PLEASETP

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The white in the foreground *could* be the color_hack bug that someone else already reported. The solution is to use the other services in this area (not Service 1)About the general blurryness... can't really say what causes it.

THANK you for your reply! You are a legend! Your Program is GREAT!!!!!I realize that you cannot see my screen, if you could, you would see that the default MSFS panels are loading and the TP tiles are not. If you have a moment and could look at my second and only other post in this forum and take a gander at my files, I would be grateful!