Sign in to follow this  
Guest Domr

Water question

Guest Domr

Hello all,I have a question I use fs9 with TP7 it's wonderful but i would I'm slightly confused as to what to change to stop tp using the default fs9 water textures so soon. When i fly over even small inland lakes TP uses the fs9 water texture rather than the downloaded image and sometimes this can make lakes look terrible as they will have half phtoreal and hals Fs9 textures can I adjust the threshold so TP doesnt change water so close. I know there is a setting in the ini but I can't figure what i need to change.DomEDIT: I turned off water mask and will see if thats the way, i don't use float planes.

Guest Domr

Ok I turned off the water mask and my world is just water now! so I turned it back on and my world is still water so I cleared out my services cache and world folder but still everything is showing as water. Tp was working well now I broke it

Guest Domr

OK so now I un installed TP completely went into the fs folder and deleted everything that was remaining after the un install. I then re-installed TP downloaded the latest ini from ed's pages and still its water water everywhere. This is so weird as TP has been running well for me for ages, I guess the sayin 'if it aint broke don't fix it' applies here!!Can anyone shed some light on what's going wrong for me.ThanksDomhere's a pic of what i get the tiles futher aweay are all the same image repeated too this is just more and more strange..

Guest Domr

OK went to work came home turned the machine on just fired up fs with TP and it's working fine now. No idea what was going on my brain hurts time for some vfr therapy.