Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vonduck1

Sorry ... another quickie ...

HI thereI have set my detail level to 16/18 and here is my entry in the .ini files[service Example 1]cache_folder=F:Microsoft Gamescache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.virtualearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=%v|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=18map_version=174#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 more radius HQ (13->14)#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 even more radius in HQ (12,13->14)color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50Just wondering - should i be removing one of the # in front of the level_mapping lines?Many thanks for your help and patience?CheersDOug

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You don't need the level mapping in the beginning. It is for tweaking the visual appearance of the scenery detail levels to be more consistent nearby the aircraft. It depends a lot on your tile provider whether or not this has any benefits. If you see a change in scenery color or appearance around your aircraft that is visually disturbing, try turning it on.Maybe turn the color hack off, it seems broken in the Beta 7 version.Christian

>You don't need the level mapping in the beginning. It is for>tweaking the visual appearance of the scenery detail levels to>be more consistent nearby the aircraft. It depends a lot on>your tile provider whether or not this has any benefits. If>you see a change in scenery color or appearance around your>aircraft that is visually disturbing, try turning it on.>>Maybe turn the color hack off, it seems broken in the Beta 7>version.>>Christian>Cheers Christian!Doug