Sign in to follow this  

Screenshot topic moved to Hangar Chat

I thought this was a GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM?...MS Flight Simulator General Discussion ForumA general discussion forum for all things RELATED to the MS Flight Simulator series....Isn't the screenshot forum RELATED to the flight sim community?Many people would like to be informed of the progress of the new servers beening installed, and be informed of the screeshot forum.Many people have left and joined other forum, due to the ongoing restoration, the Hanger chat forum states:...Hangar ChatThis forum is for the discussion of real world aviation topics and any other topics not covered in other forums. Please make sure that your topic isn't covered in another forum before posting here....are screenshots related or not to Flightsim, which is COVERED in this forum. if we post screenshot there WE would again be in breach of the RULES?Thank you for taking the time to read this.If you have any Qualms please dont hesitate to contact me on Kez_Muldoon@Hotmail.com

Guest Matt Johnson

MS Flight Simulator General Discussion ForumA general discussion forum for all things RELATED to the MS Flight Simulator series.That means MSFS9x, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004. Hangar Chat is where the discussion in question is intended to be.

Yes but...Hangar ChatThis forum is for the discussion of real world aviation topics and any other topics not covered in other forums....The screenshot forum is related to MSFS...so your telling me that people Dont take pictures in FS and dont post them in the Screenshot forum?Somebody could take a pic of something that might have gone wrong in FS, and then where do they post the picture?Hanger Chat?as stated before THIS FORUM IS FOR THE DISCUSSION OF REAL WORLD AVIATION TOPICS, and any other topic NOT COVERED in other FORUMS???Dont get me wrong i like AVSIM but all this; you cant do this and you cant do this, chill out, its not as if the world gonna come to an end because somebody happens to post a few pictures, which was fine uptil now. I understand you need to upgrade, so dont we all once in awhile?Dont forget it us that keep coming back, you need us to coming back inorder to keep thing running.People are leaving because of all this; stop this, stop that!If you dont want people to leave you need to get the view of the people who it matters to most, US! I can understand the Grievance of the passing of Richard Harvey, god bless, but i haven't had the best year of all, firstly my Uncle died who i was close to and i found out that i also had cancer, luckily, thanks to Burnley General Hospital, im am now fighting fit.Thanks again for taking the time to read this, if you feel you need in anyway to contact me, please dont hesitate to contact me on the following E-mail:Kez_Muldoon@Hotmail.comKez Muldoon