Sign in to follow this  

Lagos F-16... Panels look Familiar???

Can anyone confirm that the Panels in Lagos new F-16 look a lot like the Panels in Falcon 4?Especially the one with the blue background as that is exactly the color that F4 uses to be able to see through the windows, and the Knee board looks like the one from F4 as well.Anyone else notice this or am I alone?Thanks for any points of view.Al Kaiser

>Can anyone confirm that the Panels in Lagos new F-16 look a >lot like the Panels in Falcon 4? >Especially the one with the blue background as that is >exactly the color that F4 uses to be able to see through the >windows, and the Knee board looks like the one from F4 as >well. >Anyone else notice this or am I alone? >>Also what are the legalitise of using these panels (If they >are) in a commercial release. >>Thanks for any points of view. >>Al Kaiser HelloI believe that somewhere in the Lago Forums Mathijs stated they made a deal with the SP3 team. It has been awhile since I read it, but I am sure if you do a search of their Forum you will find it. Hope this helps.Nick

If that is the case then cool. I just get abit nervous when I go to a site to look at something new, and I see something I already have.I will see what I can fond on their forum.ThanksAl