Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

B732 FFX and wrong flaps readings

Hi friends,using E. Estrela b732 panel coupled with B732 FFX i noticed that flaps lever and flaps gauge don't match :-(Any chance to edit aircraft.cfg and set new flaps values?Thanks for helpingLuigi ;-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First off make sure your config has these flap settings;(Flaps.0)type=1span-outboard= 0.500extending-time= 15.0system_type= 1damaging-speed= 280.000blowout-speed= 320.000lift_scalar= 1.200drag_scalar= 1.100pitch_scalar= 0.500flaps-position.0= 0.000flaps-position.1= 4.999flaps-position.2= 9.998flaps-position.3= 14.997flaps-position.4= 19.996flaps-position.5= 24.995flaps-position.6= 29.994flaps-position.7= 34.993flaps-position.8= 39.992Second, I examined the panel in question and the author is using the default 737 guages for the flap lever and indicator guage itself, but the rest of it is a mish mash of all kinds of other stuff. I can't say if MS has the settings right on or not, but I can say on the panel I use and the panels that others have been using, no one is showing the guage/lever being off. Try other panels and see if you get the same.mike@sgair.nethttp://sgair.net/images/member_name_banners/mike_small.jpg

Mike,thanks a lot for suggestions.I can say that i didn't make any modification to flaps section in aircraft.cfg; if it's necessary i can change flaps gauge in main panel using FSPanel Studio. Just i need to know which one i should add after.Anyway will check other 732 panel...cheersLuigi ;-)