Sign in to follow this  

anyone try the lago f-16 yet

Guest SlimDady

their tornado was pretty good, Im wondering what your takes are on their new f-16 fighter

>their tornado was pretty good, Im wondering what your takes >are on their new f-16 fighter Try our forum, you'll find many users there and you will also get a good idea of the open issues. I can also point out to one review we already recieved: http://www.flightsimulator-reviews.com/reviewfalcon.htmlIf you ask me (but understand that I am biased like hell), the F-16 is a more advanced product, more suited for simmers who like to read manuals. There are 8 full screen panels and although many systems can not be done in FS (like all weapon systems) there are still a load of switches and systems to get to drips with.The Tornado was more basic, a real fuel burning beast. The F-16 is a more agile, morefun aircraft to fly in.Mathijs KokLAGO

Guest ront1

I have never bought any payware planes, but I am sure tempted on this one. She is a beauty and one of my favorite planes.Ron

Guest FPSFREAK

BUY IT!!BUY IT!!Oh yeah and one more thing.....BUY IT !!!You won't regret it.Bobby

Guest SlimDady

well i think im gona do it tonight. I love fighters.. the power just makes them fun

Guest SlimDady

KK just bought it and took it for a quick spin.. pretty cool so far.. didnt read manuals just took off, man this puppy is powerfull

If you want a good F-16 experience, fly FALCON 4.0 with the SUPERPACK 3 addons from this site: http://f4ut.frugalsworld.com/There are diffren campains for download and they are dynamic all the way.;) I can