Sign in to follow this  
Guest lostmonk

Resolution Problem

Guest lostmonk

HelloI have a problem with the resolution. Before I fly a location, I check it from the website of the service 3 if the area is covered with high res. For example let's assume I will fly above Istanbul. All the area is covered with high resolution textures when I check it in the webpage. But when I start to fly in that location in the FSX, the resolution is very different. The detail levels of the textures are very different in the game. How can I solve this problem? I have the Tileproxy (V8.1) and I have the latest proxyuser.ini file and I did not modify anything.How can I solve this?

Guest cbuchner1

What geographic area are you talking about?

Guest lostmonk
What geographic area are you talking about?
Istanbul city is in Turkey. When I check it from maps.yahoo.com. The area is covered with really high resolution tiles. But when I jump into the game, with the service 3, the tiles are very low resolution.I would upload some photos to you later to show the difference.