Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest robystar

Fx Halo

Hi,I am just wondering if we can expect sometime soon a fx_halo kind of lights like we used to have in FS8 and 9 and which improved the lights substantially. I am not convinced by the quality of the aircraft lights in FSX, if you compare them with FS9.Roby

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was looking for the same thing the other day, there's several out there if you search "lights"I'm using and found to be the best: Xenon Lights 3.0 FSX Xenon Lights 3.0 (complete package). The third version of the "Xenon Lights" now for the Flight Simulator FSX. Realistic xenon lights with complete newly designed textures, now in four different grades of detail and brightness. This texture pack adds a special realistic xenon light for all aircraft, offering a much better view to the runway or taxiway. This texture package changes the default lights from FSX to the modern xenon look. Easy installation manual and previews and textures for restoring back to the FSX default lights are included. (Each of the previous versions of the xenon files had more than 13000 downloads on flightsim.com). By Dirk Kurze. xenon3.zip on Avsim100 times better than the default!!!Mike