Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichardGilbertSharpe

I Need To Purchase Lago S.l.r Flight Simulator Enhancer (fse)

Guest RichardGilbertSharpe

Hello All:I am trying to acquire an ALREADY REGISTERED and FULLY FUNCTIONAL commercially-boxed LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) CD-ROM product with all the accompanying manuals and literature. The problem is apparently LAGO S.L.R. no longer exists. I believe that the company has gone out of business. The LAGO website is no longer online at the usual:http://www.lagoonline.comI have downloaded an unregistered copy of the LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) from Miguel Blaufuks' simFlight GmbH Network simMarket Webshop. They cannot help me register this through them as the actual software manufacturing company, LAGO, no longer exists and the product is no longer for sale commercially. I have no intention of ever creating Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 scenery with this product. All I really need it for is to be able to see within FS2004 any third-party scenery objects and sounds created with LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) - and there are a lot of them! There are many third-party freeware FS2004 sceneries downloadable from Nels Anderson's FlightSim.com and Aviation Simulation (AVSIM) Online that require a registered, fully-functional copy of LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) just to view third-party scenery objects within FS2004 created using this product. I have confirmed this myself using the unregistered LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) downloaded from the simMarket webshop and installed into FS2004 with several third-party freeware sceneries. All of the third-party scenery objects created with LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) are invisible within FS2004.The biggest problem is that I can't register the downloaded demonstration version because the software by default looks for the no longer existent LAGO S.L.R product registration webpage online. So here I am looking to see if anyone out there has an ALREADY REGISTERED, FULLY FUNCTIONAL commercially-boxed LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) CD-ROM product that they would like to part with. Periodically, I have been looking in the Amazon Online Marketplace Webshop and eBay Online Auction Webshop to see if anyone anywhwere is selling their commercially-boxed LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) CD-ROM product. I'm still worried though that if I were to pay for the commercially-boxed CD-ROM version, I would still have to register it anyway on my own PC during the installation process to make it fully-functional, and then would be stuck with useless software because by default it will inevitably be looking for the no longer existent LAGO S.L.R product registration webpage online. Can anyone who owns this product tell me if this is so, whether the commercial CD-ROM product installs with or without the necessity for registration? I have no idea myself really. The answer to this question will determine whether I will actually buy it or not.To sum it up, I need an ALREADY REGISTERED and FULLY FUNCTIONAL commercially-boxed LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) CD-ROM product with all the accompanying manuals and literature. If you have this, please e-mail me at richarpes@aol.com. I would like to buy this off you. It's very important though that I will not have to actually register it at any time before, during or after installation to use it fully-functional, as stated why previously. I assume that the commercially-boxed LAGO S.L.R Flight Simulator Enhancer (FSE) CD-ROM product is ready to use just like any other prepaid for commercially-boxed software. Thank you very much indeed.Sincerely,Richard Sharpe